- Broken/old Crayons
- Silicon or Metal muffin pan (containing molds of different shapes)
- Toaster Oven
1. Preheat convection toaster-oven to 250° F
2. Peels the paper off the old and used crayons, break them into ½ in pieces.
3. Fill Muffin pan with the colors of your choice using single or multiple colors.
4. Place muffin pan in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crayons are melted
5. Once cooled, pop the crayons out of the muffin pan and color.
Courtesy of confessionsofahomeschooler.com and multiplydelicious.com