- I will check all homework right after roll.
- I will come by your desk once. If your homework is not on your desk at that time, it will be marked late.
- Late work will be accepted up to the Friday at the end of the current term (end of the 6 weeks period) using the following deductions:
- Up to 5 school days late: 5% deduction, not to reduce grade below 70%.
- 6-10 school days late: 10% deduction, not to reduce grade below 70%. Phone call to parent/guardian to ensure timely return of homwork.
- 11+ school days late: 15% deduction, not to reduce grade below 70%. Student-teacher conderence scheduled, resulting in letter to parents.
- Teacher may assign detention hall for repeated instances of students who do not turn in their homework, or fail to do so in a timely fashion.
- Students are expected to come prepared to class on time every day. Missing one day or even a few minutes can put a student behind.
- With an excused absence, you may make up missed work for full credit. Missed examx must be made up with one week.
- Mak-up work will be addressed outside of class (preferably right before or right after school). All assignments are located in the class folder book in the Homework section.
- After they have been used in class, copies of all handouts are placed in the class folder book in the Handouts section.
- Homework assignments count for 40% of the overall grade.
- Tests will count for 40% of the overal grade.
- Quizzes will count for 20% of the overall grade.