A.C.S. Technology Rules
Applies to Cell Phones and Electronic Communication Devices
The following rules and policies govern the use of the Athens City School Systems's Technology resources.
- You are prohibited from posting personal contact information about yourself.
- You are not allowed to use school computers and resources to participate in Internet chat rooms that are not related to instruction,
- You will not use the school's technology resources to engage in any illegal act.
- You will respect restrictions against inappropriate communication and cyberbullying.
- You will use the system only for education activities. You cannot download large files unless approved by the teacher.
- You will not plagiarize works you find on the internet.
- You will take care to protect the school system's equipment from damage and will follow all rules established by the school in regards to use of the equipment.
- You will not use the school's technology resources to access material that is designated for adults only or is profane or obscene.
Mrs. Armstrong's Technology Rules