Email and Internet Safety
- I will not give out personal information such as my address, telephone number, parents’ work address/telephone number without my teachers’ permission.
- I will tell my teacher right away if I come across something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
- I will never agree to get together with someone I “meet” online without first checking with my parents. If my parents agree to the meeting, I will be sure that it is in a public place and bring a parent along.
- I will talk with my parents/teachers about posting pictures of myself or others online and not post any pictures that my parents consider to be inappropriate.
- I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable. It is not my fault if I get a message like that. If I do I will tell my parents/teachers right away.
H. (2016). Internet Safety with Annie and Moby. Retrieved May 17, 2016, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLO3lqYW9vE
Kids’ Rules for Online Safety « SafeKids.com SafeKids.com. (n.d.). Retrieved May 17, 2016, from http://www.safekids.com/kids-rules-for-online-safety/