- Identify the computer as a machine that helps people work and play
- Identify and use input devices such as a disk drive, mouse, keyboad, CD-ROM, etc.
- Identify and use output devices such as disk drive, monitor, printer, CD-Drive, etc.
- Demonstrate proper sequence for turning on and turning off computer and other technologies.
- Operate a mouse (click, double-click, click and drag, click and hold/draw.)
- Quit a program/application
- Minimize and maximize windows.
- Operate stroll bars.
- All the above plus
- Demonstrate proper care of computer and other technologies properly.