What is a B.E.E. Folder?
B.E.E. is an acronym for Bring Everything Everyday.
The B.E.E. folder is a 3-pronged folder that houses EVERYTHING students and parents need to keep up-to-date with what is going on at school. B.E.E. folders are important! They help students to establish good organizational skills...skills that can carry on throughout their time in school.
**B.E.E. Folders will be sent home every night. Please initial the calendar each night and return to school the following day.**
B.E.E. Folder Rules:
- Keep your B.E.E. Folder clean.
- Take your B.E.E. Folder home everyday and bring it with you to school each morning.
- Show your B.E.E. Folder to your parents/guardian each day and put it back in your backpack.
- The front poclet of the B.E.E. Folder is labeled "Return to School," and is for anything that needs to go to and from school...the reading log, homework, school information, lunch money, and parent/teacher notes.
- The back pocket of the B.E.E. Folder is labeled "Keep At Home." This is where completed and graded work that can be kept at home will be located.
- Behind the B.E.E. Folder rules, you will find the daily behavior calendar. Please initial each day and return to school. The calendar also contains the snack schedule for the month.
- Please put your B.E.E. Folder in the red basket for me to check each morning.
I feel that parents are an important and essential part of the educational process and I value your communication and support. Please feel free to send me a note in your child's B.E.E. Folder, e-mail at email@example.com or call me at school at 361-6200, should you have any questions or concerns.