Welcome to our online learning classroom. Thank you for your patience as we work out the bugs in this new distance learning preschool experience. I have been hard at work the last few days adjusting my lesson plans for our preschool smarties to learn from home.
How to reach me!
I will try my best to hold 'office hours' and get back to you ASAP during my normal workin hours of 8:30-1:30 M-TH. I will probably get back to you outside those hours too, but if I don't I will answer emails/messages first thing the next morning. Please keep in mind I also have my 11 and almost 15 year olds at home and am now trying to supervise their schooling as well. Patience with each other all around is appreciated.
- Email me at email@example.com
- Message me on Class Dojo! This pops up with a notification on my phone so this may be the fastest way to message me. If you are not already on Dojo, I will email you an invitaiton to join... it's free! Dojo is also a fun way for the kids to send me photos and videos of their work and fun! I'd love to see what they're up to at home!
Our virtual class scheule:
I will post DAILY:
- Opening video: Pledge, Calendar, Letter and Number instruction
- Centers video: Instructions on how to do the three center rotaion for the day
- Sight word video: Instruction on sight word for the day
- Story time: I will read the kiddos a story and include instructions for an additional activity for the day
- Link to work for you to print for the day (monday's work will include homework packet)
I will post WEEKLY: (to my knowledge at this time)
- Science video
- Bible lesson (with link to coloring sheet and possibly another craft or activity)
- Spanish video
I will post ONE TIME:
- Parent helper video: tips and tricks I use in the classroom to keep the kiddos rolling!
- Wee Worship song links
- Clean up song link
- Ideas of things to do at home to occupy kiddos: including an activity BINGO