*Parents, make sure to check your child's blue folder daily. Many important papers are still inside some of the student's folders.
This week, we will be working on...
- LAFS.4.RI.3.8 Explain how an author can use reasons and evidence to support particular points in a text.
- LAFS.4.W.1.3 (Informative Opinion Writing),
- Writing a full essay conveying ideas and information clearly using R.A.C.E.S. strategy
- Writing an introductory paragraph including hooks, reasons, and transitional words
- Citing evidence from a selected text
- Writing body paragraphs
- Writing concluding paragraph
- SS.4.A.2.1 Old Florida - St. Augustine
- SC.4.N.1.1 Raising questions and conduct free exploration and investigations to understand the nature of science
Math- Students will report to different Math teachers for the rest of the year. They are to obtain their math homework from their corresponding teacher.
Mrs. Leal's Math Class -
- MAFS.4.NBT.2.5 Multiply and divide a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply by two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations.
*Students will need to earn at least 20 AR points by the end of the first quarter. This will be averaged into the reading grade on your report card!
"Learn from yesterday,live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon."
-Charles M. Shulz