My rules are:
1. All school rules will be enforced in my classroom.
2. Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
3. Everyone is expected to have books, paper and writing utencil everyday.
4. You cannot disrupt others from learning.
5. You cannot disrupt the teacher from teaching.
6. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain notes/materials when he or she is absent.
7. Have respect for yourself, others and the teacher at all times
8. Late work may be turned in for a 10% penalty.
At times we will be taking field trips, having guest speakers and performing labs. During these days, it is where behavior issues may arise. I will not tolerate immature behavior expecially on these special days.