Juan Verdades: The Man Who Couldn't Tell a Lie
1. magnificent: Something magnificent is very beautiful and impressive.
2. insisted: If you insisted on something, you said it very firmly and you refused to change your mind.
3. declared: Something that has been declared has been announced in a clear way.
4. confidently: When you do something confidently, you are sure about what you are doing.
5. distressed: Someone who is distressed feels very sad and helpless.
6. gloated: If someone gloated, he or she bragged about something in a mean way.
7. anxiously: If you waited anxiously for something, you worried about how it would turn out.