Important dates to remember:
August 21, 2008 : Open House, from 4:30 pm -6:30 pm . Our room number is 111. PTA Fundraiser at Goodberry's after the Open House!
August 25, 2008 : The First Day of School!
September 1, 2008 : No School
September 8, 2008 : SBDM Team meeting/ Executive PTA Meeting from 4:00pm - 7:30pm
September 10, 2008: Early Release Day at 1:30pm
I am looking forward to meeting you at Open House. Come to room 111. This will be a time for us to meet and you can look around the classroom. You can bring your supplies with you to Open House. You do NOT need to put your name on them; we have community supplies.
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- I package of white OR colored cardstock 8.5x11 (this is in the paper section at most stores)
- 12 folders with 2 pockets and 3 fasteners
- 20+ yellow wooden pencils (please sharpen before bringing to school)
- 1 composition notebook
- 8 glue sticks
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 pump bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 box of markers (8-12 per box)
- GIRLS: 1 box of Ziploc Sandwich Bags
- BOYS: 1 box of Gallon Ziploc Bags
card stock, paper plates (plain white paper), dry erase markers, board games, recess balls, soccer ball, jumpropes, small items for our classroom store, cap erasers ( the kind that go on the end of a pencil), extra snacks, individually wrapped candy.