- God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. John 4:24
- If anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 1 John 2:1
- From childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:15
- All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16
- These are written so that you my believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name. John 20:31
- Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. Isaiah 43:1
- Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal like. John 6:68
- The Son of God has come and has given us understanding. 1 John 5:20
- Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it! Luke 11:28
- Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2
- For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Lon, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- You shall love the lord your God with all you heart and with all your soul and with all you mind and with all your strength. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12:30-32
- No one can say "Jesus is Lord" except n the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3
- Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38
- The word of God is at work in you believers. ! Thessalonians 2:13
- For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
- We, though many, are one body in Christ. Romans 12:5
- So then you are...build on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19-20
- Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. John 20:29
- (The Lord) has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
- He saved us, not because of works done by us...but according to His own mercy...so that being justified by His grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:5,7
- For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
- For by grace you have been saved through faith...It is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
- Love the Lord, all you His saints! The Lord preserves the faithful. Psalm 31:23
- See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. 1 John 3:1
- For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. Galatians 3:26
- Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they existed and were created. Revelation 4:11
- I Praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14
- He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
- For those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
- I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights. James 1:17
- Jesus said, "If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there will My servant be also. If anyone serves Me, the father will honor him." John 12:26
- There are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone. 1 Corinthians 12:6
- Be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2
- In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent His only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him. 1 John 4:9
- There is salvation in no one else (but Jesus), for there is no other name under heaven given among men be which we must be saved. Acts 4:12
- He (Jesus) is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:20
- There is one mediator between God and men, that man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all. 1 Timothy 2:5-6
- For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you by His poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9
- For you know that is was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed...but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV
- Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57
- So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time...to save those who are eagerly waiting for Him. Hebrews 9:28
- We are ambassadors for Christ, God making His appeal through us. 2 Corinthians 5:20
- But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 2:1-2 NIV
- The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen. 2 Timothy 4:18
- We are children of God, and if children, then heirs - heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ. Romans 8:16-17
- Call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you. Jeremiah 29:12
- Be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 NIV
- (Jesus) loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood. Revelation 1:5 NIV
- Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11
- Call upon My name, and I will answer. Zechariah 13:9
- Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Philippians 3:20
- Jesus said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Remove this cup from Me. Yet not what I will, but what You will." Mark 14:36
- He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Proverbs 28:13
- God is faithful...with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- I was rescued from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom. 2 Timothy 4:17-18
- Blessed be God, because He has not rejected my prayer or removed His steadfast love from me! Psalms 66:20
- As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12 NIV
- You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:37-39
- If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Acts 3:19 NIV
- We ask you, brothers, to respect those who labor among you and are over you in the Lord...and to esteem them very highly in love because of their work. 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
- I was glad when they said to me, "let us go to the house of the Lord!" Psalm 122:1
- Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever! 1 Chronicles 16:34
- Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2 NIV
- Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. John 17:17
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Psalm 23:4
- Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
- Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim His salvation day after day. 1 Chronicles 16:23 NIV
- We will be saved through the grace of the Lord. Acts 15:11
- And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on His name. Acts 22:16
- Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Collossians 3:12
- He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by His grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. This is a trustworthy saying. Titus 3:5-8 NIV
- Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved. Mark 16:16
- One Lord, one faith, one Baptism, one God and Gather of all, who is over all the through all and in all. Ephesians 4:5-6
- Jesus said, "This is My body...This is My blood." Matthew 26:26,28
- As often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes. 1 Corinthians 11:26
- This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:10 NIV
- In the same way also He took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. Do this, as often as yo drink it in remembrance of Me." 1 Corinthians 11:25
- Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29
- I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember Your wonders of old. Psalm 77:11
- We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19
- Honor your father and mother (this is the first commandment with a promise), that it my go well with you and that you may live long in the land. Ephesians 6:2-3
- There is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Romans 13:1
- Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:44
- Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8
- (Jesus said,) "these things I command you, so that you will love one another." John 15:17
- Therefore, encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
- I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. Philippians 4:11
- Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! Psalm 133:1
- Be content with what you have, for He has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5
- The law was given through Moses; grace and thruth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17
- Shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life. Philippians 2:15-16
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6-7
- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119:105
- Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
- What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8 NIV
- May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus. Romans 15:5
- Therefore encorage one another and build one another up. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- You will be My witnesses. Actsa 1:8
- My word...shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
- Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
- If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- You shall be My treasured possession among all peoples. Exodus 19:5
The 10 Commandments
- The First Commandment: You shall have no other gods.
- What does this mean? We should fear, love, and thrust in God above all things.
- The Second Commandment: You shall not misuse the name of the Lord you God.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not curse, swear, use satanic arts, lie, or deceive by His name, but call upon it in every trouble, pary, praise, and give thanks.
- The Third Commandment: Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not despise preaching and His Word, but hold it sacred and gladly hear and learn it.
- The Fourth Commandment: Honor your father and your mother.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not despise or anger our parents and other authorities, but honor them, serve and obey them, love and cherish them.
- The Fifth Commandment: You shall not murder.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not hurt or harm our neighbor in his body, but help and support him in every physical need.
- The Sixth Commandment: You shall not commit adultery.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we lead a sexually pure and decent life in what we say and do, and husband and wife love and honor each other.
- The Seventh Commandment: You shall not steal.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not take our neighbor's money or possessions, or get them in any dishonest way, but help him to imporve and protect his possessions and income.
- The Eighth Commandment: You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not tell lies about our neighbor, betray him, slander him, or hurt his reputation, but defend him, speak well of him, and explain everything in the kindest way.
- The Ninth Commandment: You shall not covet your neighbor's house.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not scheme to get our neighbor's inheritance or house, or get it in a way which only appears right, but help and be of service to him in keeping it.
- The Tenth Commandment: You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
- What does this mean? We should fear and love God so that we do not entice or force away our neighbor's wife, workers, or animals, or turn them against him, but urge them to stay and do their duty.
- The Close of the Commandments: What does God say about all these commandments? He says, "I, the Lord you God, am a jealous God, punishing the children ofr the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My commandments." (Exodus 20:5-6)
- What does this mean? God threatens to punish all who break these commandments. Therefore, we shoudl fear His wratha nd not do anything against them. But He promisis grace and every blessing to all who keep these commandments. Therefore, we should also love and trust in Him and gladly do what He commands.
The Third Article: I belive in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrectionsof the body, and the life everlasting. Amen
- What does this mean? I believe that I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him; but the Holy Spirit has called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with His gifts, sanctified and kept me in the true faith. In the same way He calls, gathers, enlightens, and sanctifies the whole Christian church on earth, and keeps it with Jesus Christ in the one true faith. In this Christian church He daily and righly forgives all my sins and the sisnof all believers. On the Last Day He will raise me and all the dead, and give eternal life to me and all believers in Christ. This is most certainly true.
The Books of the Bible
|Old Testament||New Testament|
|Historical Books||Prophetic Books||Historical Books|
|1 Samuel||Jonah||2 Corinthians|
|2 Chronicles||Haggai||1 Thessalonians|
|Song of Songs||2 Peter|
- Morning Prayer
- In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have kept me this night from all harm and danger; and I pray that You would keep me this day also from sin and every evil, that all my doings and life my please You. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul and all things. Let You holy angel be with me, that the evil foe my have no power over me. Amen
- Evening Prayer
- In the name of the Father, and of the Son ad of the Holy Spirit. Amen. I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have graciously kept me this day; and I pray that You would forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, and graciously keep me this night. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.
- Asking a Blessing
- The eyes of all look to You, O Lord, and You give them their food at the proper time. You open Your hand and satisfy the desires of every living this. (Psalm 145:15-16)
- Returning Thanks
- Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. (He) gives food to every creature. He provides food for the cattle and for the young ravens when they call. His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor His delight in the legs of man; the Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love. (Psalm 136:1, 25; 147:9-11
- We that You, Lord God, heavenly Father, for all Your benefits, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.