- We will be working on basic reading skills like inference, sequence and context clues.
- Students will NOT have a short vocabulary quiz on Friday.
- Read for at least 20 minutes and fill in reading log each evening (Books must be on grade level or the "Just Right Level").
I CHECK READING LOGS EVERY MONDAY.
*I will be giving a short vocabulary quiz once a week. Vocabulary words will be written on index cards along with the definition and kept in the homework pocket in your child's binder.
- WE WILL NOT HAVE A VOCABULARY QUIZ THIS WEEK
- contine unit: Multiply by 1 Digit Numbers (knowing multiplication facts is a MUST for this unit)
- Homework: completing any class work not finished during class time (both sides)
- Please review your child's classwork each evening. By doing this you will have a better understanding as to whether your child comprehends the concepts being taught in class.
- Continue to work on memorizing all multiplication facts 0-10 (I will give multiplication facts pop quizzes on a random basis.)
A great website for working on math facts is (http/www.mhschool.com/math/2003student/factdash/popup.html). This is a great way for your child to practice their math facts.
Students will continue to work on writing 4th grade level papers. The January writing prompt will be given next week.
***During the last 9 week our 4th grade class has grown. We have gone from 13 students to 17 students. Please make welcome Savonna, Alanna, Bridget and Andrew to FCA and our 4th grade class.