Monday, March 28th, 2011 - Day Five
Health - Work on editing Health Poems and begin publishing good copies.
Math - Lesson on Multiplying Integers
- When the signs are the same (positive x positive or negative x negative) the answer is positive.
- When the signs are different (positive x negative or negative x positive) the answer is negative.
Homework for tonight: page 383 # 1 - 4, 6, 7, and 9
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 - Day One
Phys Ed - Remember to bring your gym clothes.
Math - Continue working on Multiplying Integers and Review Adding and Subtracting Integers
Homework for tonight: work booklet on adding, subtracting and multiplying integers
Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 - Day Two
Health - Continuing working on publishing poems
Math - Lesson on Dividing Integers
- Dividing is the inverse operation of multiplying, therefore the same rules apply.
- Like signs = positive (e.g., + and +, - and -)
- Different signs = negative (e.g., + and -, - and +)
Homework for tonight: pg 385 # 1 - 4, 6 - 8
Thursday, March 31st - Day Three
Health - Finish publishing poems. Finished copies due on Monday, April 4th.
Math - No Lesson - Midunit Review
Homework for tonight: pg 389 # 1 - 10 and worksheet on dividing fractions
Friday, April 1st - Day Four
Phys Ed - Bring gym clothes!
Math - Lesson on Order of Operations with Integers
- B - brackets
- E- exponents
- D - dividsion
- M - multiplication (division and multiplication - do in order they appear)
- A - addition
- S - subtraction (addition and subtraction - do in order they appear)
Homework for tonight: page 391 #1 - 6 and 8