I am always looking for parents who want to help out with our many activities/events!
- Read to students
- Reviewing sight words with students
- Tutor students in specific academic areas
- Be a guest speaker
- Help monitor learning centers
- Help with schoolwide events/projects
- Chaperone special events/field trips
- Donate needed supplies/materials for special class projects
- Help with class parties
- Co-chair fund-raisers
Weekly emails are sent to each family listing specific opportunities we have for participating with our class. Please look for my emails and get involved! You may reply with your availability to the email and I will confirm your commitment with you within 24 hours.
Remember, you must be approved by the school for volunteering/visiting the classrooms. The necessary paperwork was emailed to you the first week of school. If you have not submitted this paperwork to the front office, please do so! If you no longer have it, let me know and I will re-send it to you.
We need your participation and welcome your ideas! There is a job for EVERYONE!