Hello and welcome to third grade! My name is Ms. Berry and this is my twelfth year teaching at our beautiful school. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Education degree with ESOL endorsement as well as my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Florida Atlantic University. I am also certified to teach Gifted Education. I am proud to teach at such an amazing school and I am so excited about our upcoming year!
Here are a few of my favorite things. . .
- ANYTHING DISNEY - the parks, the movies, the characters, EVERYTHING!
- People - My family and my students
- Colors - Blues and purples
- Restaurants - Bahama Breeze, Vignetos, Panera, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Yonutz, P.F. Chang's, Chick-Fil-A
- Stores - The Disney Store, Sephora, Ulta, Macy's, Bath & Body Works, Hot Topic, Barnes & Noble
- Dance - Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Zumba
- Hobbies - Dancing, Reading, Movies, Legos, Shopping, Jigsaw Puzzles, Music (iTunes)
- Books - HARRY POTTER, Boxcar Children series, Theodore Boone series, Jurassic Park, Kingdom Keepers series
- TV Shows - Sherlock, Dancing with the Stars, Castle, Frasier, Three's Company
- Food - Italian, Chinese, Mexican, fruits
- Candy - Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars, Milky Way Midnight, Reese's Pieces
"Dream - Believe - Achieve"
My mission for my third graders is that they become lifelong learners who can think creatively and work cooperatively. I encourage them to give their best effort in all that they do and have fun as we learn together!