Your child’s daily conduct will be placed in your child’s homework binder.
Green face: A+ /100 points Awesome
Yellow face: B+ /90 points Be Better
Orange face: C+ /80 points Recess Detention
Red face: D+ /70 point Phone call/note home
Sad face: F/60 points Minor infraction
Your child will receive a daily grade. At the end of each week the daily grades will be averaged into a weekly grade. They can earn up to 500 points each week. The total points they earn each week will be divided by the total possible points. All weekly grades for the entire nine week term will be averaged for their final grade.
This grading scale is what will be used this year for behavior as well as the other subject areas.
1. Be respectful of yourself and others.
2. Raise your hand before you speak.
3. Listen quietly while others are speaking.
4. Complete work on time.
5. Keep your hands to yourself.
6. Obey all school rules.
7. Always do your best.
Consequence Flow Chart
- C conduct results in a recess detention
- D conduct results in phone call or note home.
- F conduct results in minor infraction. Minor infractions will be sent home for parents to sign and return to school.
- Schedule parent-teacher conference
- After student collects 4 minor infractions, they will be sent to the office with a discipline referral.
- Verbal praise
- Brag note to parents
- Free computer time
- A+, A-, B+, B- Conduct (sticker daily)
- 5 stickers earns cub cash/ treasure box weekly