Mountain View Bengals
Welcome to Room 19 and fifth grade! I am so excited to start a fresh year with a group of awesome 5th graders! I can’t wait to start our new learning adventure together! This website is a wonderful resource for students and parents. I update often.
Congratulations to our student council members!
Secretaries: Hillary and Aysha
5th Grade Represenatives: Ava, Carsyn, Isaac, and Lizzy!
Student Council Meetings: 3:20-4:15 in the library, please bring a pencil and your student council notebook.
World Book Encyclopedia Students
Biographies for Beginners
Tumble Books to read
World Book Timelines
Our PTO is so supportive of our school! If you are able to, please attend one of the meetings! It is a great way to get involved and meet other parents.
PTO Facebook page
Make $$ for our school:
An electronic version of the schools handbook is now available online. Please let me know if you would like a paper copy. Thank you.
Mountain View's Home Page click here
Band & Orchestra News for 2017-2018
Other dates to remember in the near future:
- Tues., May 29th- Bengal Bowling!! 9:30-11:30@ Westy's
- Weds.,May 30th- All walkathon funds are due
- Thurs., May 31st- Class Auction
- Thurs., May 31st-Walkathon 1:45
- Fri., Jun. 1st- Year book Signing 8:45 am (bring a pen)
- Fri., Jun. 1st- Last Day of School Early release 1:15
- Mon. Aug., 17th- Meet and Greet @ 2
- Weds., Aug., 20th- 1st Day of School early release 1:15
- Thurs., Aug 30th- Back to School Night 5-6:30pm
Students will be going to Mrs. Newell for social studies this year while I teach both groups science. Please direct questions about social studies to Mrs. Newell. (tia.newell@boiseschools. org)