PD Day Extra Credit – DUE 3/31/2014
This assignment is DUE on MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2014 at the beginning of your class hour.
- Research the “evolutionary family tree” (cladogram/Y diagram) of EITHER the modern-day elephant/mastodon OR tiger/saber-toothed tiger (*or other species discussed with Ms. LaSovage).
- Find a good diagram or illustration showing the evolutionary relationships. (We saw two examples of the horse and the whale in class. Your diagram must be similar/along the lines of the ones we have used in class.)
- Write down the source(s) you used.
- Write at least 5 GOOD questions that are relevant to the diagram AND to the current topic.
- ANSWER your 5 good questions with CORRECT answers.
This is due Monday. It should be typed. Both parts must be completed. References must be cited. Low quality questions or questions with missing or incorrect answers are not guaranteed credit. This is extra credit for QUALITY work and thought.