Biology Over-the-Break Assignments
1 page enzyme report Monday, January 7, 2013
- See requirements on additional sheet
- Must be typed and submitted
- Information on sheet given in class or on tab at this website called, "Enzyme Paper - Bio"
Answers to Review/Research Sheet, bottom section, Units 4 and 5 Monday, January 7, 2013
- Questions are in packet given in class and also at link called "Biology January Final Review"
- Answer on separate sheet
- Website has some embedded helpful links
- Research sheet is required for the bottom section (Ch. 4, 5); Top section is optional
- NOTE: The tabs called "Biology Cell, Membrane, and Transport Links" and "Cellular Transport:..." will be helpful with this task.
Formal Lab Report on Jello Lab Monday, January 7, 2013
- Rubric provided in packet given in class or on website at tab called, "Jell-O Formal Lab Report Rubric"
- Samples shown in class
- Extra credit for students with PASSING score (if you do it, do a good job)
This is a rigorous assignment. It is worth doing, but should not be taken lightly.
At-Home Egg Lab! Monday, January 7, 2013
- Do only with parent permission!
- Requires 3-4 days, eggs, vinegar, corn syrup (and it’s fun)
- Directions and examples provided in class, in packet and in links on my website "At Home Egg lab..." tab and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c8acUE9Itw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=SSS3EtKAzYc
> MUST BRING IN PHOTOGRPAPHS OR OTHER EVIDENCE/DOCUMENTATION and LAB DATA/ANALYSIS
Answers to Review Sheet, top portion, Units 1 - 3 Monday, January 7, 2013
- Questions are in packet given in class or on website at tab called, "Biology January Final Review."
- This is review for the final exam on topics we have covered in depth