|Rock Cycle Web Quest |
- Rock Hounds Click on the following link
http://www.fi.edu/fellows/fellow1/oct98/create/index.html watch the animations and look at the examples of the rock.
- Describe what is happening in the sedimentary animation.
- List the sedimentary examples
- Describe what is happening in the metamorphic animation
- List the metamorphic examples
- Describe what is happening in the igneous animation.
- List the igneous examples
2. Rock Hounds Quiz:
Click on the link http://www.fi.edu/fellows/fellow1/oct98/quiz/index.htmland take the quiz. Put in your name. Fill out the quiz paper with the correct answers when finished and turn into the basket when you get back to Mrs. Allie’s room.
- Click on the link: http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/change.html
Read the information and watch the animations to see how rocks change.
- Click on the link: http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/diagram.html
Read the information and watch the animations to go through the rock cycle.
- Click on the link: http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/testskills.html
Take the quiz using your name and fill out the questions while you work with the correct answers. Review where you missed and explain why you chose as you did and how are you going to remember the next time. Turn paper into Mrs. Allie’s basket.