Project: Charlottes Web Soundtrack
We have finished reading Charlottes Web in class! There are different emotions that are expressed in the book. This is your chance to create your own soundtrack.
1. Pick ten (10) songs that represent any of the characters in the book and any situation in the book.
2. Download the music from the internet (if you do not have access to downloading music, please give me the names of the songs you would like me to download for you).
3. Turn in the reasons why you chose EACH of the 10 songs. No songs with BAD Words PLEASE.
4. Design a cover for your CD.
5. Write a brief summary of what Charlottes Web is about.
This project is worth four (4) grades.
November 21, 2008
Bring snack you signed up for in class for Tuesday Thanksgiving Pot Luck and Assignment
Tuesday November 25, 2008
Homework: Write about what you did during your Thanksgiving Vacation.