All students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade ESL Classes are creating an "End of the Year Personal Yearbook."
This yearbook consists of pages containing:
1) The biggest challenge the student faced coming to school
2) A favorite memory
3) A funny story of something that happened at school
4) Information about people they became friends with
5) Information about their teachers
6) Information about an assignment(s) they really enjoyed
7) Their hopes for the next school year
Although students are working on this project in their ESL classes, students are also asked to finish any pages they did not complete in school at home.