Ways to Help Your Child
* Read with your child. * Have your child read to you.
* Play phonics games, ie: driving in car and ask, "Do you see anything that starts with the letter R?"
* Go on "Word Hunts". Try and have your child find simple words (was, the, me, for...) in books, in stores, while driving, etc.
* Have them practice writing their first and last name. * Review their phone numbers and addresses.
* Count with them.
* Review simple math fact, ie: 2 + 2 = 4, and talk about simple stories, ex: if I had 2 pencils, then someone gave me 3 more, how many would I have? * Help them learn to tie their shoes.
* Help them learn to zip their jackets. ***** Most important... Make Learning Fun!