- All parents must report a students absence or tardy to the main office, on the day the student is gone.
Rules and Regulations:
- Students are only allowed 18 absences the entire school year. If student misses more then 18 days the consequences are summer school or repeating the grade.
- Students who are tardy more then 10 times in one semester are given detention or loss of a resource or recess.
- Absences and tardies will be excused with parent note or doctors note.
- Parents MUST contact school or send note in if student is absent.