Want to learn a little more about me? Here's a snapshot of my life that led me to become an educator!
- I grew up in a small town located in Westchester, NY
- I come from a long line of former teachers (My Parents, My Grandparents, and many other family members. There is even a school located in Bronx, NY named after my great aunt!)
- I have a twin brother (He's a dentist!) & a little sister (she's 12 and an awesome actress)
- I receieved my bachelors degree at Ramapo College of New Jersey, where I majored in Psychology with a concentration in Education
- After that, I recieved my masters degree in Childhood Special Education at Pace University
- When I'm not in the classroom, I love hanging out with my friends and family and love going on vacation!
- My favorite color is purple
- My favorite sport is hockey! Let's go Rangers!
- My favorite movie is The Greatest Showman
- My favorite food is chocolate chip cookies
- I have a pet bird named Scully
- Every summer, you can find me enjoying the summer sun at camp! I have worked in camps for the past 10 years and it is definitely one of my favorite places!
- I love to laugh!
Now it's your turn! On the first day of school, come in with a picture of yourself and five awesome facts that you would like to share with our class!