Although membership in the PTA is not required for you to join us at our monthly meetings, we strongly encourage you to become a member.
- Membership dues are only $5.25 per person, per school year
- Meetings are conveniently located in the Nash library on the first Tuesday each month from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Childcare is available at no cost (usually in the art room) during meetings *
- Dads, grandparents, and other adult family members are strongly encouraged to participate
- Have a say in how PTA funds are distributed. (Anyone may attend meetings, only currently-paid members may vote on issues)
- Chair or volunteer to help on a committee, event or fundraiser
*Please advise the PTA board if you plan to bring children to meetings so that we can provide enough sitters.