My name is Abbie Niehausen and I am delighted to be your child's teacher this year. I absolutely love my job! I love learning and love imparting my enthusiasm to my students. It is my desire to impart to all of my students four important values. When a child leaves my classroom, my goal is for them to have grasped the following concepts: 1) To Be Hard Working 2) Compassionate Toward Others 3) Have an Insatiable Love of Learning 4) Aware of Their Own Potential
So here is a little information about me:
I love drinking coffee! One of my favorite hobbies is researching creative ideas on Pinterest.com
I love to sing, travel and bake. In 2010 I started a cupcake business called HOLYcupcake!
HOLYcupcake! was started because I had so much fun making cupcakes for the Kindergarten/First grade bake sales that I decided to turn it into a business venture.
Last summer I married my best friend and co-worker Brian Niehausen (he teaches Spanish and Algebra at NBCA) and couldn't be happier!
- 5th year teaching at NBCA.
- Received the 2012 Teacher of the Year Award by the Novato Rotary Club
- 2009 Senior Class Speaker at Dominican University of California
- Graduated from Dominican University of California Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Liberal Studies and a 2024 California Teaching Credential
- 2005 NBCA Graduating Class Valedictorian
- Attended school at NBCA from 3rd through 12th grades