RULES OF CONDUCT
Respect others, materials, and the classroom learning experience.
- Bring assignments, textbooks, and supplies to class.
- Be in the door when the bell rings.
- Follow the directions on all assignments. Be thorough, neat, and accurate. No typed work.
- Leave the room clean and neat when you depart. When you are seated quietly the teacher will dismiss you.
- No bandanas, doo rags, cell phones or other electronic devices or inappropriate objects.
- Do not interrupt your fellow classmates if responding to and/or answering a question. Listen when the teacher is talking, and wait for the appropriate time to respond by raising your hand. Calling out without a signal is rude and disruptive.
- No eating, drinking, or snapping gum or candy in class.
Be aware of the consequences for your actions, and accept responsibility for your actions or lack of action.