- Read in French 10-20 minutes a day
- Make sure agendas and reading logs are signed by parents
- Assignment(s) on Duolingo will be assigned on Friday to be done by Wednesday morning
- There will be a dictée/dictation in French and English every Friday (lists will be glued into their books)
- For the first few weeks, we will just be doing words, afterwards they will be in sentences.
**Any additional homework will be tucked into the agendas to be completed (including work that was not completed in class).
Addition Games: http://www.math4childrenplus.com/games/addition/
Subtraction Games: http://www.math4childrenplus.com/games/subtraction/
Algebra Games: http://www.math4childrenplus.com/games/algebra/
*You can go onto that website and go under games for more categories.
Duolingo - practise different topics
French Games: http://www.french-games.net/frenchtopics
French Stories in Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11CBE1CF06754974