This Week's Homework-due Friday
Practice basic math multiplication facts
Tips for Helping at Home
- students have a math notebook they can bring home to help with homework
- all year, please practice basic math multiplication facts
- You can use traditional flash cards or see the links part of this website for online practice
- Adults should not do the student's homework for the student. Instead, try asking these questions to help your student problem solve:
- what is the problem asking you to do?
- what is something you could try to get started?
- what do you think is the first step? Why?
- what have you been learning in class that might help?
- what could you visualize that might help?
- could we write a story problem that might help? How would it go?