POSITIVE ATTITUDE CHANGES EVERYTHING
* Texas Educator Certificate in English as a Second Language ESL Grades 6-12.
* Texas Educator Certificate as a Generalist Grades 4-8.
* 2009 Currently attending The University of Texas - Pan American Master of Education in Educational Administration Program with an anticipated graduation of August of 2010.
* 1999 University of Texas Pan American Alternative Teacher Certification Program ESL Internship at San Benito CISD.
* 1995 University of Texas at Brownsville Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology with a minor in English.
* 1995 Texas Southmost College Associate in Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice with emphasis in Correctional Administration.
* 1995 Texas Southmost College Associate in Arts degree in Social Work.
* 1993 Texas Southmost College in partnership with The University of Texas Associate in Arts degree in General Education/Liberal Arts.