Hi I'm Miss Natalie Rodriguez. I will be your instructor for Spanish 1 and 2 for the 2017-2018 year! I intend to help you learn this language and study it to your advantage. Spanish is a wonderful language! As well as a great asset in your current and future careers. There will be different activities to help you out as you embark on the Linguistic world of Español!
What I expect from you!
- No cell phone use in class (that includes me), no texting, making calls.
- Unless we aren't doing any conversational participation at the moment, do not talk while I'm teaching.
- Tardiness is not excused
- Cursing is prohibited
What to Expect From me!
- I will listen
- I will help you succeed
What will be listed for your information under FYI for your specific class
- Due dates
- Study guides
- Bonus Points!!! (They can be deducted or not given depending on your behavior)
What you will need for my class
- Barron's E-Z Spanish book
- A great attitude (it gets you far and trust me you'll need it)
- Pens Black or Blue ink,
Curriculum website: oaaspanish1n2.educatorpages.com
Online Assignment website: join.duolingo.com
Juniors Spanish I Code: XXSWXQ
Seniors Spanish II 9:30am Code: KFQATD
Seniors Spanish II 10:58am Code: JUWMUC
Guys, I truly want you to succeed and I believe you all can get A's in my class, You just have to be willing to be taught, and focus, and believe in yourself. I will be honest, maybe this won't be as easy as playing a sport or doing something that you are good at, but it doesn't mean you can't achieve it. That's what I'm here for :)
Lets Have Fun!
And remember, God's always got your back
Miss Natalie Rodriguez :)
- P.S.. I can't wait to meet you guys!!! Hablemos Español!