|May 23, 2011|
Please schedule an end of the year conference with your child's teacher to discuss academic progress.
Please send in $17 for your child's Summer Math Book.
We have 2 new daily sandwich "melts" for lunch to try out from Beef O'Brady's. If they are well liked, we will add them to next year's menu:
Reminders from the Teachers:
READING: We work from our Imagine It! series.
MATH: We are adding and subtracting numbers to 100.
LANGUAGE ARTS: We sing our Shurley jingles and are practicing sentence writing.
WRITING: We continue to learn how to write expressive paragaphs and we use our four-square worksheet to brainstorm and organize ideas.
SCIENCE: We are learning about the ocean.
- Please remember that outerwear clothing worn indoors should be Lands' End sweaters or OHS sweatshirts.
- No Silly Bandz please!
- Belts must be worn with looped pants!
- No fingernail polish!
- Ankles must be covered! No low-cut anklets.
- PE shoes need to be worn everyday.
- LABEL your child's outerwear with a Sharpie!