But, more often than not, chronic lower back pain is generated due to a soft tissue muscle strain. These can be notoriously difficult to recover from - this the chronic lower back pain. Visit a back specialist to get recovery from chronic back pain.
Research has shown that muscle strain can lead to an eventual total imbalance of the spine and its structure... which in turn leads to a relentless strain on the muscle groups, ligaments, skeletal frame (bones), as well as discs, causing the lower back to be even more vulnerable to further injuries. Consult a back doctor if the pain is severe.
Symptoms of low back pain:
- Pain that is heavy or achy, included in the low back.
- Feeling of stinging, burning pain that flows from the low back to the backs of the thighs.
- Sometimes into the lower legs or feet; can include insensitivity or itching (sciatica)
- Muscle contractions and stiffness in the low back, pelvis, and hips.
Causes of chronic low back pain:
- Whatever is generating the chronic lower back pain can ultimately lead to other problems when you compensate for your injuries. For example, if you have twisted muscles, you will more than likely change your way of body movement differently to avoid the pain. In doing so, you end up overusing muscle groups that weren't sore, to begin with, and end up with more pain in new areas.
- Anxiety and depression can also generate chronic lower back pain. People’s state of mind can have a strong impression on the height of their pain as well as whether or not it results in long-lasting, chronic lower back pain. People that suffer from depression, are under a huge amount of stress, or are generally troubled, will often encounter symptoms and explore lower back pain relief.
- Knee-to-chest stretches, Lower back rotational stretches, and Cat stretches are some of the preventative type exercises that can be done in only a few minutes a day, but can easily save you a lifetime of pain and suffering. According to experts quotMore than 50 million Americans suffer from chronic pain, costing more than $100 billion annually.quot It is one of the chief causes of missed work!
Low back pain treatment:
- As always, it is best to check with your doctor to be certain of the cause, but it is likely a muscle strain. In that case, use an anti-inflammatory medicine (a systemic enzyme) and perform an ice pack massage for the first 48 hours. Stay away from the prescription and OTC medications, they all have well-documented side effects that can literally kill you!
- Our bodies naturally produce anti-inflammatory enzymes. When people are injured or old, they need to improve their systemic enzymes. It is considered that painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication work better than anything. If you are likely to be taking OTC and they have no known side effects!
- Next, use heat application to get the blood flowing into the area. If there is someone that can give you a message that is a great option. A message will not only get the blood flowing but will help to release our body's natural pain-killing endorphins.
If you are a healthy person, you can start practicing specific exercises that are effective in low back treatment.
Article Source :- https://backandpainclinic.mystrikingly.com/blog/chronic-lower-back-pain-symptoms-causes-and-treatments