Below is the classroom layout of Room 205:
- In one corner, I have a rug where we will do class activities.
- I will be using the bulletin board to post our calendar and other daily activities on.
- On the other side, I have a computer corner for the students. This is where students can work on projects or lessons.
- The students will be sitting at tables instead of desks because this makes it easier for students to work in groups. I added a kidney table for when I need to work with a small group of kids.
- The SmartBoard is positioned in the middle of the classroom for better access to the students.
- This classroom layout will provide a flexible, yet structured classroom environment.