Welcome to my Student Classroom Website!
My name is Patricia Suiter. I am an aspiring educator and college student, and this is my first website. I am an Education Major at Miami Dade College, and my goal is to become a future educator for elementary school students. My favorite subjects are english, math, science, art, and computers. I have a intimate love of animals and plants of all kinds, and my hobbies include watching movies and playing games. I feel learning takes a lifetime and knowledge is a journey, not a destination! If you have any questions or comments please call or email me. Thank you!
Announcements and Homework:
Don't forget your science fair projects are due Friday!
Bring a book with you every day for 30 minutes of reading in class.
Career Day is Monday, October 8th, at 9:00 am. Bring your parent to school to discuss his/her career!
Class Homework Schedule:
- Monday: Pick a native Florida animal, bring research of that animal to class.
- Tuesday: Review Math book (pages. 30-48) for Math Test. Practice spelling words in English book (pages. 23-24) for Spelling Test.
- Wednesday: Choose your Science Fair Topic and Form a Hypothesis.
- Thursday: Write book report and present it in front of class. Would you recommend this book to the class?
- Friday: Science Fair project due! Bring in poster board and example of your experiment.
Patricia Suiter, Education Major
Cell Phone: (305) 229-8581
Miami Dade College, North Campus
11380 NW 27 AV
Miami, FL 33167-3418