1. Late work will be accepted but a late penalty will apply and a parent phone call will be made the second time it is late.
2. Students are expected to be on time to class if tardiness becomes an issue a parent/teacher/principal meeting will be held.
3. Extra credit will be given to those students needing it, when the student is given extra credit work they are expected to finish it completely.
4. All grades can be accessed from the report cards if parents are concerned with a certain grade a meeting will be held with the teacher. Any academic concerns can also be addressed with a parent/teacher conference at any time during the year.
5. Homework is given as extra reinforcement every night and students are expected to turn it in the following day. Students should be practicing their reading every night. If a child is in need of extra help the teacher will be available for tutoring.