Pirates Out To Save The World!
This web site is a component of the Pipkin Middle School MYP program. Content has been generated by students from the 2007-2008 school year.
There are a variety of problems associated with global warming. Each of these problems impacts the world in which we live. As citizens of the world, it is our job to address such problems.
Our web site and its links are intended to:
1) Educate students and community members
2) Identify specific problems
3) Suggest cause/effect relationships
4) Provide information about resources availble to address problems
5) Offer suggestions about how individuals can make a personal difference to minimize the negative effects of global warming and environment-threatening situations.
Links to additional pages:
4) Information Sources
5) Making a Difference