Princewill is an everyday person who likes to share / impact knowledge. He holds a Bachelor of Technology in Geography and Remote Sensing from the Federal University of Technology, Minna and a Master of Science by research in Remote Sensing and GIS (Geographic Information Systems) from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. And is presently a Doctoral Research scholar at the Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna.
Princewill emmerged the Overall Winner of the 2016 Global Innovation Award http://turnitin.com/en_us/community/award-winners/item/princewill-odum-2
and the Turnitin Overall Winner for Academic Integrity for Middle East and Africa. http://turnitin.com/en_us/community/award-winners/item/princewill-odum
He has over 15 certifications in GIS (ArcGIS, Python, interoperability, GIS online Web, Geographic Coordinate Systems) and ICT (A+, Oracle, Big Data, Networking). Princewill has attended short course, conferences and workshops in Europe, United States of America, United Arab Emerate,. and the West Coast (Ghana, Togo and Benin)
Career Objective: To be part of a technical and spatially informed team that harness best practices to solve real life problems in the most efficient way through Application of Remote Sensing, GIS & ICT
Princewill holds the following key positions in the University of Calabar
1. Academic Staff (Lecturer), Department of Geography and Environmental science
2. Turnitin Administrator, University of Calabar
3. Coordinator of ICT in the Centre for General Studies and Communication Skills.
4. CCTV Surveillance System Venture Instructor at the Entrepreneurship Development Centre, University of Calabar
Princewill also serves in the following University of Calabar Committees
1. Member Graduate School Thesis and Vetting Committee
2. Member Graduate School e-Library management Committee
3. Member Graduate School Externalk Linkages Research and Publications Committee
4. Member Graduate School qualifying examination Committee
5. Technical Member Post UTME Committee