Review for Exam 1
- Exam will be at 8:00 am sharp. Anyone who is more than 20 minutes late will not be allotted extra time.
- Lesson: Be on time!
- 14 multiple choice questions
- 6 fill in the blanks
- 3 true/false
- 2 essays
- Each question is worth 4 points!
- No extra credit on exam
- Make sure to answer ALL questions.
- When writing the essay questions , please make note to state the question you are answering within the essay. Babbling or incoherent thoughts will be counted off.
- Also if the penmanship is not legible then points will be deducted or question will be marked as wrong.
- Please make sure to either print, or use penmanship that is neat.
- If you forget to sign your name at the top of the paper, you will receive an F for that test.
- Make sure you name is on the paper!!
- There is no scaling on this exam.
- Know all stages founded by Freud and Piaget
- Know the definition ( as discussed in class) of Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- Know The stages of Language acquisition
- Know something about ALL of the people we have studied
Know something about the following:
- Pavlov’s Dogs
- Anna O
- Know Accommodation verses Assimilation
- Know the Skinner Box
- Know information on the Id/Ego/Superego
- Know the definition of Archetypes, and Collective unconscious
- Know the Myers- Briggs Personality test
- Know Jung’s 4 functions
- Understand the Skinner Box.