POINT WEBSTER MIDDLE SCHOOL
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
• Binder (the kind with a zipper or Velcro closure)
• 5 plastic pocket folders
• Dictionary for home use
• Pencil pouch that attaches to the binder.
(no plastic box type pencil holders are allowed)
• pencils- for each day of school
• colored pencils, OR markers, OR crayons
• 3 expo or dry erase markers
• small calculator
• 2 spiral notebooks ( Reading and Language Arts)
• 2 black and white (100 page) marble composition book- one for math and one for science
• A box of tissues for your homeroom teacher
• A package of Clorox wipes for your homeroom teacher
The lockers are only 9” X 12”. Your backpack MUST fit into that space.
The backpacks with wheels are too large to fit into the lockers and students are not required to bring books back and forth from school, so backpacks will not be that heavy.
These items will help you be prepared for each class. They also help you learn to organize yourself, which is essential for success in middle school.