Are you using the same essay topics over and over again? Why not try writing about your views and opinions about a certain literary piece that you read? For this instance, why not try pondering on the books written by one of the best authors in his generation, Paulo Coelho?
Certainly, you'd have a lot of things to say once you write something about his books. With the range of topics that this author have talked about in his books, you definitely won't have a hard time.
Just to give you a hint, here are some of the best books Coelho has ever written. Not to mention, these books talks about even the most sensitive topic that some authors are afraid to tackle up.
Here's the list:
- The Alchemist – talks about fulfilling your personal legend.
- Veronika Decides to Die – talks about a woman who tied to end her life.
- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept – talks about love and destiny.
- Eleven Minutes – talks about a prostitute's life.
- The Zahir – talks about a couple's challenges.
- Brida – talks about embracing the world of witchcraft.
- The Witch of Portobello – talks about finding one's personal history.