About Mr Vidal:
I like to read.
I do not have children.
I like to have fun with my friends.
I love being a teacher.
I cannot wait to meet all my future students!
My Pledge to Students
I will make every effort to live up to these goals:
1) I will greet students each morning with a smile.
2) I will look for opportunities to reward and praise students for their work and good behavior.
3) I will not show favoritism, and will be fair to all.
4) I will use fair and appropriate methods of discipline.
5) I will try to make classroom instruction as interesting as possible and look for new and diverse ways of presenting materials.
6) I will maintain a positive atmosphere for learning.
7) I will treat my students with respect.
8) I will make myself available and approachable to students.
9) I will recognize the individuality of my students and will provide opportunities for each of them to experience success. I pledge to work forward making this a very successful year for us all.
Letter To Parents
Dear Parents, It's school time again! I am very happy to have your child in my classroom. I believe that by all of us working together we can make this a very successful year. I consider it of prime importance that you be an active part of your child's education.
You are invited to phone me or visit the school any time that you have a question concerning your child's progress. I will keep you informed by sending home a weekly sampling of your child's work, as well as a progress report during the 5th week of each 9 week grading period. If you have expertise in a specific field, an unusual hobby, or have a different culture that you would like to share, please let me know. I would be happy to visit with you about the possibility of your sharing with our class.
It is important that you and your child be informed of my standards of classroom behavior so everyone knows what is expected. I have always found parents to be very supportive of good classroom behavior so their child has a good environment for maximum learning. I am attaching a copy of our classroom rules, as well as my own personal pledge to you and your child. If your child develops any difficulty conforming to the rules, I will notify you. As well, I hope that you will advise me if at any time your child has a problem, academic, social, or emotional. Should your child become discouraged or fearful about school, please communicate with me so that we can discover the cause of the problem.
I consider it a great privilege and responsibility to be your child's teacher this year, and look forward to meeting each of you.
phone # : 661-345-xxxx