Thanks for visiting my webpage! Let me tell you a little about ME!
- I grew up on a farm in Kansas - my dad raises crops and cattle. My mom works at a bank. I have one brother, Ben, who is an agronomist and a farmer.
- I went to Bethany College in Lindsborg, KS for college. I played basketball there and studied Chemistry. My degree is in Chemistry Education with an endorsement in MS science.
- This is my 8th year teaching science. I've taught grades 6th through 12th. My very first teaching job was in Orlando, FL! I used to teach at Foster MIddle School a few years ago. I moved away to Omaha, NE for a few years and then took a break from teaching to stay home with my 3 daughters. Now I'm back in the classroom at Foster and I'm so excited!
- My husband, Joel, is a Middle School principal - he works at a private school here in Tulsa.
- I have 3 daughters: Olivia is 8 and going into the 3rd grade, Delaney is 4 and is in preschool, and Jillian is almost 2. They keep me busy!
- Some of my hobbies include: reading, doing crafts, playing the piano, gardening, decorating cakes, and scrapbooking.