DISTRICT EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS
|Student Progress||Progress reports shall be issued 3 weeks into each semester. The progress of students shall be evaluated frequently and plans shall be generated to remediate deficiencies as they are discovered. Plans shall include appropriate interventions designed to meet the needs of the students.|
|Students will not engage in an act of academic dishonesty including, but not limited to, cheating, providing false information, falsifying school records, forging signatures, or using an unauthorized computer user ID or password. Copying and pasting is considered plagiarism and will result in a grade of "F".|
|Homework||Homework assignments, when given, will be due on the due dates given in class. Students may be asked to bring in materials, if applicable, to complete classroom projects.|
|Late Work||Student work must be completed within the prescribed time limit. The maximum point allotment will be 80%. Late assignments will incur an additional 10 point deduction each day it is late. Assignments more than three days late will not be accepted.|
|Make Up Due to Absences||It is the STUDENT's responsibility to make arrangements with the teacher to receive any work missed due to absence(s). Make-up work must be completed within the designated time allotted.|
SCHOOL EXPECTATIONS FOR SUCCESS
1. Be on time for class every day!
2. Use your time wisely.
3. Do not enter the lab area unless directed to do so.
4. Respect the people, equipment, and furnishings of the classroom and lab at all times.
5. No eating, chewing gum, or drinking in the classroom.
6. Do not get up out of your desk without permission for any reason.
7. Follow direction the first time they are given.
8. Do not talk when others are talking.
9. When you need to speak, raise your hand and wait to be acknowledged.
10. Clean your work area, when directed, before class ends. You will be dismissed individually, by groups, or by rows.
|MATERIALS & SUPPLIES||
Daily: Composition Book, Looseleaf paper, Pen/Pencil
Sometimes: Coloring pencils, glue sticks, scissors, materials from home
1st Offense = Warning/Conference with student
2nd Offense = Reassign seat/Parent Contact
3rd Offense = Time out (out of room) Parent Contact
4th Offense = Referral to Grade Level Administrator Major Offenses:
Profanity and obscene words/gestures
Disrespect to staff members
Fighting, Bullying, Threats or Harassment
Inappropriate bodily contact