We are a school of sharp sharks, swimming in an ocean of information, skimming the surface and diving deep, learning that we are in it together.
- Keeping our attention on the speaker and listening with our whole body.
- Speaking clearly and participating by raising our hands and asking questions about what we are learning.
- Staying calm and solving problems peacefully.
- Following our social contract.
- Use reading, drawing and writing strategies to help us solve word problems.
- Increase our speed and accuracy with basic math facts.