Fun Things for Our Class This Year
We will be having a lot of fun this year in our class and we want to prepare you and your child on what to expect. We always love to have parents help and attend these activities.
- Field Trips
1. fall field trip in November to the Fox Squirrel Corn Maze
2. spring field trip in March to the Glazer’s Children Museum
- Trunk or Treat – a fun and safe way to have your children trick or treat
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Holiday book gift exchange and party in December
- Noon Year’s Eve
- Valentine Dance. We will also be doing Valentine pictures and selling Candygrams, too.
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Egg Hunt and pictures with a real bunny rabbit
- May Day
- Field Day
- End of the Year party
- Picture Days – once in the fall in our uniforms and once in the spring in our dressy clothes
- Birthdays – feel free to bring in cupcakes and goodie bags to help your child celebrate his/her birthday with his classmates
- We will also be having other fun through the school year, including book fairs, A Small World Secret Shop, and fundraisers.