1. Be in your seat, ready to learn when the bell rings ~ use the restroom and get drinks before class.
2. Come prepared by bringing the following materials daily:
v Textbooks (If applicable)
v Pencils/Pens (and often colored pencils)
v Agenda Book
v ELA binder
v Completed Homework assignment
v Silent Reading Book
3. Listen and participate by raising your hand and waiting your turn to speak.
4. Respect the rights of students, staff, and teachers.
5. Follow school handbook rules.
6. You will be dismissed by the teacher at the end of each class period.