Meet Our Mentors
SSG Sokthey Tum
SSG Lindsay Walsh
SFC Dennis Mendes
Who Benefits from Mentoring?
- Sharpen Leadership/Interpersonal Skills
- Increase connections within the organization
- Increase self-awareness and self-discipline
- Mentoring encourages the individual to grow beyond usual expectations
- Positive and constructive feedback on professional and personal development areas
- Improve technical competence
How Does the Organization Benefit from Mentoring?
It positively impacts all organization levels.
- Enhances Performance: Teams improve as members increase in competence, awareness of personal biases, etc.
- Increases Organizational Knowledge: Increased understanding of your role and its importance to the mission.
- Fosters Commitment: Mentoring increases the understanding and acceptance of values and goals. It increases engagement, alignment, and retention. It helps participants to feel they are an integral part of the organization.
- Supports Recruitment: Mentoring promotes the organization as the employer of choice because it shows commitment to its people and the employer of choice because it shows commitment to its people and their personal/professional development.
- Facilitates Leadership Development: Mentoring facilitates knowledge transfer of culture, values and other key components.
- Improves Succession Planning: Helps establish the talent bank.